Save with HVAC Maintenance Plan in Las Cruces, Alamogordo, NM; Horizon, TX & Surrounding Areas
call to schedule an appointment today
Routine maintenance is essential for properly functioning heating and cooling equipment. Dynamic Heating & Cooling, Refrigeration provides reliable HVAC maintenance services in Alamogordo, NM; Las Cruces, NM; El Paso, TX; Horizon, TX; and the surrounding areas.
Our AC and Home Maintenance Services
Regular air conditioning maintenance is the best way to ensure peak performance. These service visits can reveal leaks, rust, or wear and tear, allowing us to find hidden problems and correct them before extreme weather arrives. Whether you have a refrigerated or evaporative system, we can help. We’ll provide the following maintenance services semi-annually for your air conditioning unit(s).
- Start up, shut down of evaporative AC and heater
- Replace filters
- Check drain pan(s)
- Check amperage draw
- Clean exterior coil
- Check and tighten all fittings as necessary
- Check pressures (only if needed)
- Check condenser fan
- Check thermostat programming
- Check inside coil
- Check wiring
- Check for leaks
- Inspect water heater
- Inspect roof
What Happens When You Skip Preventive Maintenance?
Ignoring the maintenance needs of your HVAC equipment can leave you with a variety of unpleasant consequences. Some examples include:
- The unit won’t last nearly as long as one that’s properly cared for.
- You and your family might experience health or comfort issues caused by indoor air pollution.
- You’ll need more frequent HVAC repairs, and those repairs will become more costly.
- Your system will suffer performance deficits, and your home may develop hot and cold spots.
- Utility bills will increase over time, even with newer, high-efficiency units.
- The energy efficiency of your HVAC system could be reduced by up to 40 percent.
An Ounce of Prevention
Maintenance can keep most of these unpleasant consequences at bay. Industry studies agree that preventive maintenance can substantially reduce repair calls. Part of HVAC maintenance is a thorough equipment inspection. Our NATE-certified service technician will be looking for any irregularities. If any exist, we can take corrective action on the spot to prevent the issue from going any further.
Highly Qualified HVAC Technicians
At Dynamic Heating & Cooling, Refrigeration, we’re focused on delivering individualized care and technical excellence. First and foremost, we believe in providing the highest quality of service around. We offer practical suggestions regarding equipment options, 24/7 emergency services, free estimates, and straightforward pricing.
A variety of the services and products we offer qualify for El Paso Electric incentives. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, your satisfaction is guaranteed before we receive any payment, no upfront costs. Give us a call today to learn more about our HVAC and water heater maintenance services or to sign up for one of our service agreements.
WE HAVE MORE THAN 15 YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE